August 25, 2017

Backpacks I dream of

Currently I'm lusting after these beauties, and I'm on the fence about getting something utilitarian or glitzy with silver and/or gold hardware. I think a bag really makes the outfit, and these would be the perfect addition to my growing collection.

1. Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini Backpack 

This bag is perfect in the sense that it's a small black hole, but not so large that you can't find your necessities. The black leather paired with the LV Monogram modernizes the bag and makes it more weather proof as compared to Vachetta leather normally used on LV purses. 






















2. Chloé Faye Mini Backpack
This bag as a backpack is the fresh update that the elegant Chloé Faye deserves, with silver hardware contrasting with mixed textures of suede and leather. The adjustable straps also allow you to carry this many ways. As a backpack, this bag is a mix between fancy and casual.



Both backpacks can be also carried top handle, which make them seem so versatile and practical. 

I've already purchased two handbags this year and am trying to financially make smarter decisions till next year. 😜 

2 comments: