February 9, 2018

If I could steal her closet...

As a Canadian, I have a soft spot for tv shows filmed in Canada. Que the walk down memory lane with shows like Breaker High, Smallville, and current comic to animated to Netflix series Riverdale. The show Schitt's Creek  is no exception, and has me completely charmed! It was recommended to me by my cousin and his girlfriend and I didn't think much of it until I started watching. From season 1, I became completely absorbed into its riches-to-rags (vice versa of rags to riches) story line. During the winter holiday, I binged the rest of season 2 and 3, leaving my boyfriend in the dust. He was off obsessing over the new season of Black Mirror which too intense for me to watch and have a restful night of sleep afterwards.


David Rose's Sweatshirt
A definite highlight of watching this show is seeing how each character dresses. The Rose's bi-curious son David Rose is very fashion forward, wearing only minimalist shades of black and grey. Sometimes however, he plays it up a bit by wearing items such as this adorable "Love Me Tender" sweatshirt. He also has been sighted wearing uggs as his slippers at home (Yes, Uggs are for home wear only).

Sometimes, I get so inspired by the outfits that I scour the internet to find out the  clothing worn by the characters on tv on sites like Worn on TV  What blew my mind was that this show was not featured on the list of TV shows (because Canada).


(Update 02/23/18: They have since added Schitt's Creek as I made a suggestion to them)

Alexis Rose, David's younger sister is seen in Rag & Bone Newberry booties, frilly asos dresses, Celine luggage purse, and her style constantly changes. She is seen clad in boho chic, western inspired outfits that encapsulate her personality. See the pictures below and you'll get what I mean! Until next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment